Sunday, October 16, 2011

This few days .

Hey blogger im backkk ;)

About Youu .

Love you almost one year le.
Any surprise ? :)
Haihh , i happy when u sms me .
Late reply also can sein le ...
I will starting forget u . I knw i can , because u wan go le .



About another you .

Im trying treat good to you.
Y u wan say me linc ?
Have i LC guo you ?
You always send those msg to me make me lazy wan reply you.
Send to me normal a bit de bhaaaa XD


About me ?

I tu lin u Christy wong !
I cannot love he de meh ?
I have call he do my ** ?
I juz say i **** ** !
I dint force he do my ** !
Becareful ur mouth !



Lazy wan talk le .

Bye and Goodnight .

No comments:

Post a Comment