Thursday, July 21, 2011

Think Better ?

Meeee ~

haihhh , i think i want more ATTENTION at mine PMR ;)
But also will FAIL de laa , Got eye to see :D
Stop Ponteng , My friend help REMIND me :(


Youuu ~
Start from yesterday i feel bored with you sms .
I dunno why just that my feelings ~
But first second third days i feel happy o.O
Sorry , i think i lie you .___.


Another You ~
I just know you and she got sms one ~ 
start wednesdayyy o.O
2boys , 2 girls 
Well , thats urs thing 
i say to myself start forget you ~
Many Days we dint sms , dint saw you !!!! :(
Mao Bian ....
But i so hate this sentense , btw ur 4c talk wif her 
- 我跟他的感情好得很,很少吵架的所以你不用担心 ! -
Damn heart this sentense :((
I still dunno forget u already or nt !
HAIHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment